Flora Women's Mini Marathon 2014
Run or walk the Women's Mini Marathon with Human Appeal
Are you ready to Run the marathon?
Are you ready to feed a child or support a family in Syria?
If so, why not join the WOMEN’s mini marathon on Bank Holiday Monday this 2nd of June 2014. Let me ask you again, ARE YOU ready to Run or walk 10K for charity? Let me tell you why your support and donations are important to aid our work in Syria.
Why run or walk for charity?
- To raise money for a worthy cause and aid those in need,
- To reach your personal charity goal & challenge yourself to reach a new fundraising target
- To provide you with a purpose for running and added motivation.
Why Choose Human Appeal as your charity?
Whilst maintaining ongoing humanitarian projects in 20+ countries, Human Appeal is currently focusing a great deal of its efforts helping to alleviate the hardships faced by the people of Syria. Women and children's needs are high on our agenda, to date we have distributed 7,000 female hygiene and baby kits, 2,336 baby biscuit packets and 3,500 baby milk packs, in an effort to meet the needs of women and babies inside Syria.
● Start Time: 2pm
● Online Entry is now OPEN. Closing date 18th April OR whenever MAXIMUM number of entries is reached.
● Fee: €19 online or €18.00 postal entry
What Human Appeal will provide you with; T-Shirts and sponsorship cards, the opportunity to meet a diverse group of Marathon walkers and runners from the Human Appeal Team.
What you need to do:
1.) Register with Human Appeal by completing the form below (so that we can send you t-shirt & sponsorship cards)
2) Register at the Flora Women's Marathon as a participant, see the link HERE (NB: Postal Entry Form will appear in the Evening Herald every Wednesday and Saturday from 19th February 2014)
The Closing date is the 18th April OR whenever MAXIMUM number of entries is reached. SO REGISTER TODAY, BY COMPLETING OUR FORM BELOW AS WELL AS THE OFFICIAL MARATHON FORM!
Human Appeal is also on the official list of charities on the Flora Mini Marathon website, so tell your friends, register today and feel the marathon achievement. Thank you for your time and generosity!
The Human Appeal team