Our clothes collections help families in need directly
We have delivered over 40 forty-foot containers of clothes and other essential materials to needy people in Syria and elsewhere.
This has meant that tens of thousands of people, often destitute inside conflict zones, are warmer, drier and healthier
We are asking our supporters to give us more of your unwanted clothes to be used so we can help even more.
Human Appeal Ireland Clothes Distribution in Syria
How you can help:
- Gather together your unwanted extra clothing - coats, shoes, shirts, trousers, skirts, scarves, gloves and hats - but no underwear or duvets please.
- If you're in Southside Dublin, in Athlone or in Roscommon, you can bring these to our shops (click the link)
- Call us and see if we can arrange collection from you on (01) 291 0006
- Look out for a collection in your area (follow our shop Facebook page for updates)
- Talk to your neighbours and see if you can arrange a big collection from a central location in your area.
Human Appeal Ireland Clothes to Syria Appeal
How it works
We deliver much needed clothes directly to where they are needed where they are distributed FREE
However, some of the clothes are not suited to distribution. But this is not a problem: some of these can be sold in our charity shops to raise money to pay for things like transport and government duties.
The clothes that cant be sold or aren't suitable to transport are recycled here, and the income from this helps fund the transport costs and taxes too. So nothing is wasted.
We help Irish needy people too!
We support Irish homeless not just through providing clean warm clothes, but also by supporting homeless food distributions here at home.
Wrap Up Dublin Human Appeal Ireland